Address: Unit 1/31 Montague St, North Wollongong
Phone: 4226 1611
Shop opening hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
PLEASE NOTE: NSW Government Back To School Vouchers cannot be redeemed online – vouchers can be used in-store only.
Poppets Direct –
- 100% Australian owned family company
- Founded in the Illawarra in 1973 by Elizabeth Kingston
- Run by Managing Director Elizabeth Kingston and her daughter General Manager Melissah Kingston-Gervaise.
- Management staff has in excess of 100 years of schoolwear manufacturing and retail knowledge.
- Started out as a small business employing just 2 staff and have employed up to 150 people.
- Have an onsite team who can help design and co-ordinate your uniform and other schoolwear needs.
- Employ 2 full time school representatives who can visit your school and manage your account in terms of orders and uniform changes.
- For 30 years prior to September 2010 we manufactured under the Beare and Ley label.
- We sell quality garments at an affordable price
- Produce garments under the Crystal Bears label for retail and wholesale customers.
- Can supply schools via retail in our Crystal Bears and Poppets Direct stores or wholesale direct to your school run shops.
- Have the capacity to set up and run school shops within your school grounds with back to base data and garment management and school rebates.
We sell quality garments at an affordable price!
OUR REFUND POLICY: Please choose carefully…
We do not give refunds if you;
- Simply change your mind, or
- Make a wrong decision
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods;
- are faulty
- have been wrongly described
- are different from the sample displayed. or
- do not do what they are supposed to.
Online purchases – please contact 4226 1611 for information in regards to exchanges or credit notes on purchases.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Contact the Office of Fair Trading for more information www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au or 13 23 20